Cadet Activities Program
The intention to apply for the Cadet Activities Program (CAP) is currently OPEN.
Notice of interest can be submitted by e-mail to Capt Element at firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com. MAKE SURE TO IDENTIFY PREFERRED DATES!
What should you expect from CAP? Cadet Activities Programs (or CAP) will offer in-person* activities held in your community. During five days, you will have the opportunity to live experiences related to the local training program.
Here is an overview of possible activities:
- Sports activities
- Marksmanship activities
- Military drill training
- Element specific day
- Teamwork training
- And much more!
* In order to minimize the chances for COVID-19 transmission, the practice of grouping or bubbling will be used.
Here are the dates, CAP will be available for summer 2021:
- July 05-09, 2021 (Deadline for registration: 2021-06-21);
- July 12-16, 2021 (Deadline for registration: 2021-07-02);
- July 19-23, 2021 (Deadline for registration: 2021-07-09);
- July 26-30, 2021 (Deadline for registration: 2021-07-16);
- August 02-06, 2021 (Deadline for registration: 2021-07-23); and
- August 09-13, 2021 (Deadline for registration: 2021-07-30).