These are the documents you need to join the squadron:
- Proof of age: a birth certificate; passport; citizenship card; permanent resident card; No certificates of live birth please.
- Proof of health insurance: Provincial health insurance card or private insurance (ie. Blue Cross) card.
- Membership Package Forms - We can also provide you with these at our admin office:
- The Membership Package Checklist - includes all information you must provide the squadron to join.
- Letter to Parents
- Rules of Conduct for Cadets
- The official CF 1158 - Application for Membership (in pdf). Don't forget BOTH the cadets and the parent's signature are required!
- If, in Section 7 of CF 1158, parents answer "Yes" to questions 1, 3, 4 or 5, they will be required to complete a DND 2570 - Detailed Health Questionaire (09-2012).
- Cadets and their parents will be required to send the completed DND 2570 (09-2012) directly to the Medical Officer at RCSU Eastern.
- The Supplemental Information Form (pdf)
Do you have specific questions? You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information